Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure #CSMTKO Influenster Voxbox

Wow so happy that I qualified for my second canadian voxbox I didn't get the confirmation email till the day I received it. It came in a white plain box without their usual Influenster logo so I definitely got a nice surprise when I opened it up. 
It has 7 benefits in one bottle so I thought it was great value given the price of a bottle and they have a nice range of colours to choose from.

7 Benefits are:
- base coat
-top coat
- strengthener
-colour
-growth treatment 
-chip-resistant
-gel shine


When I received it all 3 bottles were frozen due to the freezing weather here in Ontario, Canada so I had to wait till they all defrosted to try out the nail polish. I was so excited to try them out influenster picked out some nice colors, my favourite one is the jaded color I love the minty look of it.



 When it finally defrosted and I was ready to get painting I realized that it was a flat styled brush and I was worried it would be hard to use it. 

Fortunately the way the brush was shaped it made application easier. I find that you will need at least 2 layers of the nail polish since one layer is not opaque. The drying time is also a bit slow if u apply multiple layers so if you are in a hurry I don't suggest you to apply it. It didn't start chipping till 3-4th day but it varies between each person depending on your lifestyle. It does have a nice shiny gel like finishing but it doesn't have the plasticky feel like gel nails which I didn't mind. Overall it's a great nail polish and yes I would recommend this product. 

Here's a picture of the jaded nail polish with some pearls and a bow deco:

No comments:

Post a Comment