Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Influenster Voxbox Garnier Frutis Damage Eraser

Hey guys,

This is a late post but I would love to share what I received from influenster on valentines day. I got a big white box in my mail with Garnier written on it and right away I knew it was the mystery brand reveal which I guessed correctly. It was such a great surprise to get it in time since I hadfinished the sample sized products.

A week before I received the full size products I was sent 3 small sample sized products to try out and guess the mystery brand. I fell in love with the smell instantly since it reminded me of candy or bubble gum and it really suited my lifestyle. After a few usage I could tell the product quality was great like some salon brand since it left my hair feeling and looking healthier. These products are perfect to be used especially in this cold winter seasons which my hair tend to be more damaged from excessive hair blow drying. I was only expecting 3 full sized products so when I saw a fourth full sized product which is a bonus definitely made my day even better.  


I'm really fortunate I got qualified for this garnier mystery brand program since I got to try 2 new products I never thought of ever buying. I look forward to seeing great results with repairing more of my split ends and changing up my hair care routine to erase the damage in my hair! Thanks influenster and garnier for the complimentary products.

No comments:

Post a Comment