Saturday, December 21, 2013

imPRESS Press-on Manicure Review

This is another free product I received with my influenster maple voxbox. I have never purchased this product before since I have my own gel nail kit. After trying out the product I actually fell in love with how quick and easy it is to put on, as advertised it only take a few minutes to glam up your nails. You clean your nails with the alcohol wipes provided in the kit choose the right size nails then peel off the film and gently stick on each nail. Yes it's that simple! I had it on for a few days now and it is still sticking on pretty tightly seems to be a good valued product for the price since it retails for $10-$12.

Here are some pictures...

The cute packaging: 
Includes an alcohol wipe and a mini file to prep your nails







Here is the finished product of my nails:



No comments:

Post a Comment