Thursday, December 5, 2013

Crest Bzzagent Kit Unboxing

For those who don't know or never heard of Bzzagent before it is a site that gives out free product for people to try out and in return you just use your social networking skills to help them advertise and get the word out there about there products which is fairly simple. It is free to sign up and you don't need an invite. Once you sign up you should link your social networking sites and complete the surveys to increase your bzzagent score then you just sit around and wait till they send you invitation email to join their campaign to test out free products.

This is my third campaign which isn't free since I had to pay a $1 fee but my first 2 campaigns were and they both came with full size products and coupons too.

Check out my unboxing video I made to see what products I got this campaign :)

No comments:

Post a Comment