Wednesday, June 26, 2013

32 pcs Makeup Brush set Review

Hey ladies,

Finally, I can remove the 32 pcs makeup brush from my Ebay watch list since I had it on there for quite some time. So my boyfriend sometimes don't know what to get me for gifts and to help him out I gave him my eBay account info so he could access my watch list, buy the items and pay with his own PayPal account. It's not much of a surprise when I receive the item but it is when I get an email that notify me of a purchase which I didn't make. I do get really excited to open a package though!

I'm so glad my boyfriend had bought me this in pink since I did have the black colour in my watch list as well. This is ordered from China and I live in Canada so it did take some time to get here around 2-3 weeks. Then when I opened the package I was really happy that there was no strong chemical smell like some products that I order from China. I was really happy that the colour was the exact same as what was shown and everything was same as the eBay seller had advertised. The leather casing is a bit cheap and the end where the string starts have a little rip which I don't really mind.

All the brushes comes nicely packaged individually as well the brush is soft and it makes a great brush set for beginners. There's a great variety of brushes for face, blush, eyes, lips to experiment with and I still need to figure out what some brushes are for. Overall I thought it was good quality for the price. This brush set cost around $17 CAD (shipping included) at the time my bf had purchased it but I noticed lately the conversion US to Canada is more so it might be a bit more expensive.

P.S- Sorry about the bad lighting in some pictures since it makes it look purple instead of pink don't know why my phone does that!

Link- http://www.ebay.ca/itm/New-Magic-Tool-Professional-Pink-Makeup-Brush-32-PCs-Set-Kit-Free-Pink-Case-/400306836951?pt=US_Makeup_Brushes&hash=item5d342595d7&_uhb=1









2 comments:

  1. I always see these brush sets on ebay too and am amazed at how cheap the brushes are! I'm glad that they didn't have any bad smells or any series defects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww..! What a set! *stars on my eyes*

    Cheers,
    Dreamy Princess

    ReplyDelete